After searching in Google How to Upload HD Videos to Youtube and embed High-definition Youtube Videos, In this post I will tell you how you can embed YouTube videos in HD. You have uploaded a HD Screencast on YouTube and you want to embed that screencast in HD (so that by default it will play in HD) on your blog or website for best view for viewers. So they don’t have to change the video to HD manually.
So, How do you Upload Video in HD to Youtube?, For the highest quality, YouTube now recommends the following setting for your video:
- MPEG4 (DivX, Xvid, H.264) format
- 1280x720 resolution or 1080p
- 128k Mono or 320k Stereo MP3/AAC audio
- 24,25 or 30 frames per second
- Up to 2GB file size and 15:59 min. duration
What if you want to embed Youtube videos in HD?, To force a specific video quality during playback, add the VQ parameter to the URL to specifically set the video quality, regardless of the window size.
The parameter settings are:
- vq=small: 240p; low quality and fastest to load
- vq=medium: 360p; acceptable quality and still rather fast
- vq=large: 480p; high quality, buffers slower
- vq=hd720: 720p; best quality, buffers slowest
For example, using the code below causes the video to play at 720p by default. (The best quality for this particular video) Notice this URL uses the vq=hd720 parameter. so when you embed any YouTube player code look likes this:
HTML5/iframe Player embed code:
Flash Player embed code:
So, here is the resulting video upload in High Definition (TV Series) HD720p and Embed in HD720p: 1280×720 on your blog or website to play at HD720p by default, test with Click Play.
suggested Links :